Friday 10 June 2011

Good morning world!


Good morning to all, and what a spectaclar looking day it is here in my world.
Woke up late on this fine satuday morning (aha! i wish). On saturdays my dad and i have made a little tradition that we do the grocery shoppings early saturday mornings! I love going with him, just not so much the early morning starts!

So thats the way my day started today.
Today i'm feeling, quite entranced with the beauty of the gleaming sun, we haven't seen it for a little while. What a pleasure to wake today to a bright blue sky and bright sun!
 i'm spending the day inside! well tidying my room and it is quite apparent to me that i need to finish a english assesment, bleh! Would be a nice day to spend in the park.

Off to spend the night with a friend, teaching her a dance we're learning for our local dance festival which is only 2 weeks away! quite exciting. Hoping on a nice girly night, then no plans are apparent for tommorrow! I love weekends so much, even if all i do is sit at home and work on assignments. The free time is great and luckily for me this weekend is a long one, for the Queens birthday. I wish i got a public holiday on my birthday, would be bliss. Although i must say i love the attention at school on your birthday!

I'm am however missing someone today, unfortunantly.
One of the worse feelings i believe. Keeping busy though! Maybe i'll do something constructive today! Think big they say.

Hope everyone enjoys this nice day, and the rest of your hopefully wonderful weekend.

The perfectly imperfect princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment