Saturday 10 December 2011

Thoughts, as usual..

Sitting alone tonight I wonder to myself the point in which you identify yourself to be much to dependent on another human being. At which point is it too much? Who decides if it's too much? But what about dependency on people just in general not a single person just anyone, anyone that can assist you in putting one foot in front of the other. Helping and guiding you through the days.

Why do we choose to depend on people when it is so common that people let us down, leaving us with a tremendous quantity of despair and heart ache. People leave.. all the time. thus is life! The way of the world. Change is the inevitable. At the end of the day you can either choose to accept or fight dearly in hope that things will stay the same.

When i decided to start this blog i wasn't quite sure of what i was going to write about however it seems that most of my posts are not of a happy nature. I think i'm using this as a way to vent. Without putting pen to paper and without having to explain my feelings or the situation to someone. It's just here. No questions asked and i like that. I'm not writing this for attention nor am i concerned whether anyone reads this. This blog is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment